Re: Terrorism is a NON-THREAT (fwd)

In <[email protected]>, on 10/30/97
   at 07:18 AM, Jim Choate <[email protected]> said:

> [...]

Well THANK YOU Jim for joining forces with the Government NewSpeakers in
bastardising the language. Military and Police actions by governments is
NOT Terrorism!! Everything bad that happens is NOT Terrorism!! Just
because it is politically expediant to call somthing Terrorism does not
make it so! If you have a point then do so and let it stand on it's
merrits rather than trying to win brownie points by stealing emotional
value from an established lable. This is a shallow debating technique of a
weak mind.

Now back to the featured program:

Exactly how many have died from Terrorist acts?? I contend that it is
below 10,000 in the past ten years and more than likely closer to 2,000.
Even at 10,000 we are only looking at most 50-100 Americans a year!!

The whole point of my orriginal message that you seem unable to grasp ("no
suprise") is that 50-100 deaths/year does not justify turning this country
into a police state!!

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html