Re: North CA cops skip preliminaries, get straight to torture

At 7:59 PM -0700 10/30/97, Anonymous wrote:
>#Subject: North CA cops skip preliminaries, get straight to torture
>
>CBS news tonight showed cops in a northern CA town use swabs to apply
>"pepper spray" directly to the eyes of demonstrators in some Congressman's
>office. One cop administered headlocks, another pried eyelids open and a
>third administered discipline.
>
>That's the ticket. Skip the judge and jury, just let the
>cops torture the perps.  Why stop at pepper spray?  Why not bamboo shoots?
>Electric shocks to the genitals?  We must have order.

Yep, it looked gruesome. And clinical. Just the slow application of
capsaicum to the eyeballs.

On the other hand, the perps were trespaassers in private offices. Me, I
would've been inclined to fire up my Stihl and separate their little fairy
circle at their wrists.

--Tim May