Re: democracy?! (Re: Terrorism is a NON-THREAT (fwd)

Jim Choate <[email protected]> writes:
> I didn't write any of this. Please be more careful with your quotes.

Not to get pedantic here, but you did write the bit you're quoted as
writing; you're not reading quotes properly.  This is what was quoted:

Mark wrote:
> Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]
> >Which means we should have the lowest number of incarcerated individuals
> >instead of the most.

Where the [...] was what Mark wrote, this is fairly normal quoting
which results from most software.  Hand editing might perhaps have
improved it by moving the "Jim wrote:" down to just before your quote,
but that's what happens when people edit quotes.

Anyway democracy sucks dead bunnies through straws, so there.

And since when is the definition of a democracy stated to have
constitutional-like limitations on government power.

And since when has any democratic country upheld principles stated in
such constitutions.

eg. US constitution says you have right to bear arms (good,
excellent), but your government is eroding those rights fast in spite
of your constitution.

(Not that UK government isn't worse you understand -- another example
of democracy not working well.)

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...