Grand Opening. 30% Off!

Our research indicates that you may be interested in this information.
If this assumption is incorrect, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You will get no further mailings from us. We apologize for inconveniencing you.

     Announcing the Grand Opening of

                  =========================
                   HighDesert General Merchandise
                  =========================

We are striving to make this a 1-stop source for gift giving.
You'll find gifts and collectibles for every member of the family.

Hand Spun Glass, Solid Brass, Jewelry, Wood Carvings, Crystal, Tools, Luggage
Christmas collectibles, Doll House Miniatures, Toys and much more!
We plan to add over 4000 items soon!

All at unbelievable prices.

To celebrate our Grand Opening, we've marked down prices by 30% throughout the store!
Be sure to also check out our Grand Opening 50% Off Specials!

 Perfect for Xmas gift giving.

Use our Secured Shopping Cart Server to make shopping a point & click breeze.

Major credit cards accepted, as well as money orders and checks.

Visit us at Weber's Mall:

      http://webersmall.com/desert.htm

We look forward to your visit.