You *know* what this means, don't you? / Re: [ZOG] FBI MEMO FROM MSP SPEC OPERATIONS DIV

This is the FBI's way of informing the IRS that the everyday working
citizen is now an enemy of the government, and likely to lay seige to
any government office foolish enough to stay open during hours when
the regular American Joe and Jane has time to do a quick drive-by on
the way to pick up the kids at the Saturday afternoon movie at the
mall.