Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

Jodi Hoffman wrote:
> Monger:
> Feel better?  I certainly hope so.

  So you approve of my therapeutic self-abuse during email exchanges?
Looks like internet communication *does* help people to put aside
their differences and reach a common ground.

> By the way...for whatever it's worth:

  On the CypherPunks list, the going rate is $.02

> #1...I'm Jewish, not a Nazi-loving Christian bitch.

  It's OK, I won't tell anyone you killed Jesus.

> #2...You have no idea who or what I am.

  Only from your pictures on the 'Amateur Action' web site.

> #3...You hate that I'm right.  I love that.

  I am happy that you are able to find joy and increased self-esteem
in imputing specific motives and emotives to the mad ramblings of an
obviously raving fucking lunatic, such as myself.
  Like yourself, I have very little idea of just what it was you were
really trying to express in _your_ rambling semi-coherent missive,
and, the truth be known, I was just trying to make small talk while
trying to work up the courage to ask you if you were wearing any
panties, but I chickened out when I remembered what a savage beating
Cynthia Brown (a girl cypherpunk) gave me when I asked her.

> Jodi Hoffman   T.R.A.M.P.  http://www.go_sin.com/tramp
> Violation of Children/Research & Education Council of America

  Thanks for replying to my email. It's the first one I ever got.
Everyone else just ignores me. Go figure...

TruthMonger