Re: Clinton's Bigger Gun Ban

At 8:14 AM -0800 11/2/97, Tim May wrote:
>One of the more interesting images I ever saw was a photo in one of the gun
>mags of a friendly meeting in the U.S. between Eugene Stoner, principal
>designer of the AR-15 (the M-16 in its military version) and Mikhail
>Kalashnikov, whose name needs no further explanation.
>
>I suppose tree-hugging peaceniks would be aghast at a meeting between these
>two merchants of death. I, being an antigovernment type, was nevertheless
>impressed.

As a tree-hugging, peacenick, gun lover, I would have loved to hear the
conversation.

Bill Frantz       | Internal surveillance      | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | helped make the USSR the   | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | nation it is today.        | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA