Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

TruthMonger wrote:
>   Thanks for replying to my email. It's the first one I ever got.
> Everyone else just ignores me. Go figure...

Theory #1
TruthMonger's true identity is the ventriloquist dummy from 'Soap'.

Theory #2
Those strange sounds you hear when lying quietly in bed at night?
They are the sound of people slapping their foreheads when they
realize they are arguing with a dummy. (;>}

A. Dummy II