Re:

>On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Anonymous wrote:
>> If I were someone who wanted to make the internet look like a place
>> that needed STRONG governmental controls I would put the words
>> terrorists,criminals,pornographers,drug dealers/addicts,
>
>Fnord.

I have been wondering about all the media attention on "aids assasins"
recently.

"With a national list of people infected with the HIV virus, people could
be more informed about the people they choose to have sex with"

	I'm sure that this national list will never be used by corporations when
hiring people. It will also never be used to discredit people either, who
would say "why are you listening to him, he is a faggot" or "he hangs out
with fags, you know how all fags are."