Re: [SURVEY try again] pgp5.x / pgp2.x users

> 1. Are you using pgp5.x?

  Yeah...you got a problem with that?

> If answer to 1 is NO skip to question 4

  And if I _don't_?

>   2. have you placed your pgp5.x key on the public keyservers?

  Yeah. They sent it back and told me to fuck off.

>   3. Were you using an earlier version of pgp before getting pgp5.x

  6.0. I'm from the future.

>   If answer to 3 is NO skip to 6

  Hey, pal. Quit ordering me around!

> 4. Is your pgp2.x (or 4.x) key on a public key server

  Yes,  but it's under _your_ name.

> 5. What software did you use to put your pgp2.x (or 4.x) key on the
>    keyserver?  Was it pgp5.x, or was it some other software (eg web
>    browser, emailed key submission etc)?

  I put it on using their root account. They need better security

> 6. How many people do you communicate with using PGP?

  None, really. I usually just babble incoherently.

> 7. Of those how many are using pgp2.x (or pgp4.x)

  None. Do you think that is maybe why no one ever replies?

> 8. and how many are using pgp5.x

  How the fuck would I know if they never write (Adam) back?

> 9. how many of the pgp5.x users had never used PGP before pgp5.x
>    became available

  Like, I'm _sleeping_ with everyone I write to? How long till I
get to the 'smart' questions?

> 10. How many of the people who use pgp2.x (answer to 7) are
>     cypherpunks?

  Only the guy in the next cell.

> 11. How many of the people who use pgp5.x (answer to 8) are
>     cypherpunks?

  Only the ones promoting it in anonymous posts to the list.

> Thanks for your time.

  That's more apprecitation than the Warden ever expressed.

CellMateMonger