Date: Thu, 06 Nov 97 06:28:47 EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Turn your web-site into a pay-per-view site free in 10min!

I-vendor is offering a freeware version of a software plug-in that
allows
anyone to sell digital files such as photos, programs, text based
information etc. from any web site. You don't have to be a company, you
don't have to have credit card facilities, you don't have to do anything
fancy with your web site - just convert your files, put them on your
site and wait for the monthly checks. The software works with Window 3.x
& 95 and current versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer - full
instructions for use are provided.
- - ---
Visit http://members.aol.com/ivendor/index.htm to download the freeware
plug-in and information pack.