Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

> TruthMonger wrote:
> <snipped, because it's basically a lot of crap>
> Monger:
> Feel better?  I certainly hope so.
> By the way...for whatever it's worth:
> #1...I'm Jewish, not a Nazi-loving Christian bitch.

	Well, with different parents, you'd have felt right at home in a
brown shirt.

> #2...You have no idea who or what I am.

	You just have no ideas of your own.

> #3...You hate that I'm right.  I love that.

	Actually, you are about as right as the bastard that torched your
ancestors.

> "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed."
> - Darth Vader

	Even your choice of "people" to quote gives away your intentions.