Re: FEMA site using cookies

Attila T. Hun typethed the following...

>>         The USMC 29 Palms Combat Arms Survey:            #46. "The U.S.
>>government declares a ban on the              possession, sale,
>>transportation, and transfer               of all non-sporting firearms
>>...consider the              following statement:
>>
>>>                  I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or
>>>         resist confiscation of firearms banned by the
>>>U.S. government..."
>
>  they were looking for a yes/no answer --no maybes.  if anybody thinks
>this is a joke --it was not; it was given to most units  at 29 Palms,
>Pendleton, LeJuene, and Paris Island. the percentage responses were
>interesting:  men with less than 5 years service were 90% "yes" --grizzled
>old NCOMs with 15 or  more years were less than 15% "yes."   shows what the
>federal government educational system is capable of conditioning with a
>little help from movies and television. subliminally, was has been
>glorified by the merchants of death:  arms manufacturers and power hungry
>politicians. --

This doesn't surprise me at all Attila.They don't teach the constitution in
High School anymore. That accounts for the lower ranks. The NCOM's answers
are to be expected, They STRESS Posse Commitais<sp?> and the constitution
for ALL noncom's. It's part of the testing for promotion to E-5 and up.
Most of the noncom's have been in long enough to be thorouly  disillusioned
by the military in general. The only thing keeping a lot of them in is
enertia...

 --Dave

 Any neural system sufficiently complex to generate the axioms
   of arithmetic is too complex to be understood by itself.
                                       Kaekel's Conjecture