Beware of the 'ANY' Key / Re: Pauline Hanson's One Nation Monthly Newsletter

Global Web Builders wrote:
> in the body.

That darned 'ANY' key is up to its pesky tricks again.

Long the scourge of computer neophytes everywhere, the elusive 'ANY'
key continues to be responsible for all of the evils that happen in
the computer world, at any place and point in time.
Now, the 'ANY' key, which no computer neophyte ever manages to find
when told to do so by Robert's Terribly Funky Manual, seems to be
responsible for those who 'do NOT send out unsolicited email' spamming
millions of computer users around the world.

Bleeding cunt liberal that I am, my pussy bleeds purple piss for Pauline
Hanson (whether she is wearing panties or not), for the great suffering
she must be undergoing as a result of the 'ANY' key mysteriously sending
out her message to millions of total strangers.
Perhaps the answer to the diabolical scourge of the 'ANY' key is to
provide all computer users with a 'REMOVE' key similar to the big red
button that the US President has access to.

TruthMistress