Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

> usually we ignore people at your level, but we'll try our best for you, as
> it might be just temorary insanity.

Anyone have the same suspicions as me as to who is marketing VME, I`ll
guess trh same guy (his name escapes me for now) who spent a few weeks on
the list earlier this year touting his unbreakable encryption scheme
based on LCSRs.

> 2) VME flowchart, algorithms and the VME application itself is already in
> the hands of the large 250 sotware corporations for evaluation. If any of
> them will prove otherwise, then you might be able to jump and make an idiot
> of yourself as you did now.

Have they actually confirmed they are analyzing it, or have you just sent
them the information.

> 4) Try to keep your pathetic self away from the court room, as next time
> around you will face legal steps for alleging "fraud".

I`ll make you an offer, sue me for alleging fraud, I say you are a
fraudulent cocksucker, and the email address on this is genuine, and I
will, if you wish, allege fraud in a PGP signed mail.

Ps. Are you fucking the guy who wrote the CMR code for PGP up the ass, or
does your crypto experience not stretch even that far.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/