New WorldCom Order

http://www.msnbc.com/news/122668.asp

Re: WorldCom-MCI Merger

Internet access rates? It might raise them.
Indirectly, it could increase the cost of doing business for
Internet Access Providers, or ISPs. WorldCom would now own a
large part of the Internet backbone. All ISPs pay fees to
connect to the backbone. Sprint would be rates for ISPs,
which would be passed along to Internet consumers.

Sidenote: To those kind and not-so-kind souls who took the time
  to inform me that my WorldCom prediction was ludicrous, because
  of the fact that MCI already had a done-deal in the bag with
  British TeleCom...
  Tthhhppptttoooee!

TthhhppptttoooeeMonger