Bug Bounty: Disappearing Cryptography...

My publisher is preparing to reprint my book _Disappearing
Cryptography_. As part of a general maintence scheme, I'm
offering a reward of $10.00 for the first person to discover a
technical error found in the book. Find as many as you can and
win some cash.

Naturally, there are some limitations to the offer:

* Only the first person to report an error is eligible for the
reward. The final decision in the case of a tie, will be up to
me. The ties will be broken using the time my SMTP server
(access.digex.net) receives the mail. I reserve the right to
give out multiple rewards in the case of a tie or a close
finish. In fact, I'll aim to do this. I just don't want the
situtation to emerge where everyone can send me the same bug
report and feel eligible for a reward.

* Some multiple errors may only count once. Imagine that the
third page was missing from the book. Technically, all following
pages would be misnumbered. I reserve the right to group any
collection of bugs together and label them one error. I will use
this right judiciously to avoid hair splitting arguments, but
not to deny people multiple rewards. The more errors that are
fixed, the better.

* Grammar errors aren't eligible, but I welcome any comments.
These disputes are often more issues of taste than rule.

-Peter Wayner