Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

> I'll ignore all profanities and go straight to the points you make:
>
> 1) Never heard of LCSR (or whatever) and we market our product ourself,
> Meganet Corporation from California USA.

Linear Shift Feedback Registers. If you haven`t heard of this common type
of RNG you don`t seem to have much cryptographic experience.

> 2) AOL, NCR, Perot Systems & dozens other have already looked into the
> product and contaced us, so yes, they did saw it and liked what they saw.

AOL is not a crypto company, what dozen others? Anyone serious, eg. RSA,
Netscape, any other serious crypto company.

> 3) you use a lot of acronyms - what is CMR ? LCSR ?

Corporate Message Recovery, Linear Shift Feedback Register (I used the
wrong acronym, I should have said LSFR, my appologies).

> p.s. - I wonder if you know what's the source of all the bad rep we've got
> - nobody knows us and we never posted anything on your forum, so what the
> heck ?

I flame you because I get tired of seeing snake-oil peddlers who won`t
listen. If you come to a list with a serious proposal, present your
scheme and say "here it is, do your best" people will take you seriously,
you will be flamed if you constantly persist in saying your product is
unbreakable. The crypto community is highly receptive to beginners but
not to snake-oil merchants.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]