Fwd: RNC/Lister's Calls Marines "Dangerous", "Extremists"

--- begin forwarded text

From: <Somebody>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:20:08 -0500 (EST)
To: [email protected], <A bunch of other people...>
Subject: Fwd: RNC/Lister's Calls Marines "Dangerous", "Extremists"

I'm sure you all saw this in the newspapers and on TV.  The media were on it
like...
like..., well, like media in pursuit of Democrats.

I don't know why I thought of <one of above bunch>

Re: Br'er Tim....

I was sure Bob's mother taught him better than to get into a pissing match
with the business end of a sewer.

<Somebody's .sig>