Re: Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4)

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Tim May wrote:

> Chiles and his co-conspirators should be shot for high crimes against the
> Constitution. After Clinton, Freeh, Kerrey, and the other traitors.

Not much ambiguity here, is there?  No waffling about what a capital
crime is.  This is a clear statement that Florida governor Chiles as well
as various federal officials should be shot.  More deaths, more killings,
more murders.  That is what Tim May stands for.

> Every day that passes, I'm more convinced that McVeigh did the right thing.
> Some innocents died, but, hey, war is hell. Broken eggs and all that.

This speaks for itself.  Only an utterly depraved, sick, and vicious
individual could support the killings in Oklahoma City.  This is the man
who many would say is the most respected on the list.