Re: Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4)

At 18:25 97/11/14 -0700, Tim May wrote:
> Utter nonsense. Business clients don't care. Nor do the Japs care, as they
> have made vastly more racist remarks every day of every year for the past
> half century or more.

Bullshit. I won't work with racist Japanese or racist Americans.
I've seen many business deals fall apart because of a few stupid
racist remarks.

And not all Japanese are racist pigs. And before you flank me,
I take back my previous remark where I insinuated that Americans
were racist. Not all Americans are racists. Just the stupid ones are.

 - Joi

--
PGP Key: http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2D9461F1
PGP Fingerprint: 58F3 CA9A EFB8 EB9D DF18  6B16 E48D AF2A 2D94 61F1