Digital Revolution!

		~~~ IMPORTANT NOTE ~~~
	This is NOT a chainletter, it is an ANTI-CHAINLETTER!
	This message has gone to everyone in the world with a
	computer, and we are asking you to go to the homes and
	businesses of ten people you know, and delete it.
		~~~ IMPORTANT NOTE ~~~

I am proud to announce the formation of the DIGITAL MAJORITY TAX FREE
FOUNDATION for the purpose of serving as the voice of people with ten
fingers, across the face of the earth.

As a one-person operation, the DIGITAL MAJORITY TAX FREE FOUNDATION
will be able to voice opinions representative of all ten-fingered
people for a fraction of the cost of the bloated bureacracies which
bleed charitable people around the world dry through a multitude of
sham organizations catering to narrowly focused self-interest groups
which have spread like a plague throughout the DEXADIGITAL community.

As the sole member of the Digitally United Membership Board, I will
be in a position to speak for practically everyone, everywhere, on
all issues, and getting stinking rich while still bleeding the mass
of humanity of their hard-earned money at a mere fraction of the
cost of the current unweildy network of tax deductible rights and
freedoms organizations.
  The DIGITAL MAJORITY believes in equal charitablization for those
with equal digitization, as well as many other vague concepts under
which all DexaDigital people can stand under the flag of freedom on
the distant shores where bells ring for liberty and all mankind.

To save the life of a single child, send your contributions to:
   DIGITAL MAJORITY, BOX 281, BIENFAIT, SK. CANADA S0C 0M0