Re: Mission:Critical and Informal Fallacies

At 9:51 pm -0500 on 11/17/97, Tim May wrote:

> You give yourself too much credit, Little Bunny Rabbit.
>
> Given that I've been posting, and you haven't, you appear to be delusional
> as well as frightened.

Patience, yourself, Grasshopper. :-).

I've been *working*, Tim, for actual money. Mostly. (I *knew* you'd be
happy for me.)  2 articles, (one for Russian publication (ooooo!), one for
a Mac (hisssss!!!!) internet magazine, on the effect of cryptography on
markets and on cryptography policy, respectively, a meeting with someone
who, out of the blue, offered to shop for e$lab money on a trip to New
York, and a bunch of FC98 stuff.

Oh. And a, um, 41k e$ rant. :-), which, I think, just counts for posting to
cypherpunks, I'd bet. Heck, it's even mildly germaine to what's left of the
charter around here...

Now, I'm starting to thrash the inbound e$pam traffic after 4 days. So,
it'll be *real* interesting to see exactly how useful (ie worth sending to
my subscribers and paying sponsors) your "posting" to this list has been
the past few days.

Hint: if the past year's been any indication, not much, not since you've
regressed to your youth and joined the Weather Underground.

So, smell ya later, chief. Then, you can tell me, yet again, just exactly
which way the wind's blowin'.

Just don't forget your coat, while you're standing there in the breeze...

Feh.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>