Re: Exporting Crypto from Japan

At 21:52 97/11/17 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Because Ito-san is a lying sack of shit. "I support crypto, although
> not for the four horsemen."

Just to clarify my position and respond to an earlier post by
Tim about drug dealers...

I support the use of crypto by everyone. I also agree with Tim
that historically black markets have spurred the growth of
all kinds of technologies, markets and products.

My point was that I'm not pushing for crypto "just for" the
drug dealers in Asia. This would be a stupid political position
for me and they probably don't need my help anyway.

 - Joi

--
PGP Key: http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2D9461F1
PGP Fingerprint: 58F3 CA9A EFB8 EB9D DF18  6B16 E48D AF2A 2D94 61F1