Re: Search engines and https

Lucky, Infoseek will actually store id/passwords to get into
sites that it really wants to index. I've forwarded your question
to the infoseek list. I'll let you know what I find out about https.

 - Joi

--
PGP Key: http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2D9461F1
PGP Fingerprint: 58F3 CA9A EFB8 EB9D DF18  6B16 E48D AF2A 2D94 61F1