Re: [cpe:4707] Re: Exporting crypto from Japan

At 07:00 AM 11/19/1997 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>Once again, Ito-san demonstrates that he's an ignorant uneducated buffoon,
>on par with the pathologial liar Charlie Platt.

Dmitri, you've got to keep straight which people you're calling
liars, which people you're calling pedophiles, which people you're
calling homosexuals, and which people you're calling Mama.
Otherwise we won't know whether it's really you or some forger
trying to increase your reputation capital.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]
Regular Key PGP Fingerprint D454 E202 CBC8 40BF  3C85 B884 0ABE 4639