Re: From the Files - Freeh and Flight 800

FWIW, Kallstrom spent much of his time at the press
conference this week debunking the missle theory.
The FBI's explanation for why so many eyewitnesses
appeared to see a missile approach the plane boils
down to this: observers, alerted by the explosion,
were actually observing a wing falling away from
the plane.

Marc.

At 11:14 PM -0000 11/19/97, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
>I don't understand TCM's recent comments about Kallstrom
>doing a "good job" on proving or concluding that the airliner TWA800
>was not shot down or bombed.
>
>anyone who has followed anything written by Ian Goddard
>on the internet can only drop their mouth in disbelief.
>
>I urge anyone who wants more facts on the matter to look
>up Ian Goddard's web site on a search engine. there is
>a lot of really solid evidence, including extremely credible
>eyewitness accounts, that it was a MISSILE. whether it was
>from our own government or not is a question -- but I
>fail to see how any well-informed people cannot be aware
>of the foul, odiferous coverup by the FBI (which to me
>suggests it was a US military exercise)
>
>also see the book by James Sanders, "the downing of flight TWA800"--
>he had a confidential informant involved in the NTSB
>investigation.

Marc Rotenberg, director                *   +1 202 544 9240 (tel)
Electronic Privacy Information Center   *   +1 202 547 5482 (fax)
666 Pennsylvania Ave., SE Suite 301     *   [email protected]
Washington, DC 20003   USA              +   http://www.epic.org