Re: Report on UN conference on Internet and racism

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, William H. Geiger III wrote:
> When you have +1,000,000 Mexicans comming across the boarder a year that
> is called an Invasion. When the Federal Government refuses to defend the
> boarders and forces the citizens of the states to aid in this invasion
> this is called Treason.

After all it is *very* important to have the Federal Government defend
boarders against exploitation by their landlords! :-)

Seriously though.  Getting all emotionally tied up in concepts like
"defending the borders" and "forcing" citizens to "aid in this invasion"
may sound good, but whose land is it anyway?  I don't own a single acre,
not even a single square foot of land in the entire southwestern/western
part of the North American continent.

What gives the hoodlums in Washington, D.C. the right to draw a line on a
map and try to control people's travel across that line?

Jon Galt
e-mail:  [email protected]
website:  http://www.pinn.net/~jongalt/
PGP public key available on my website.