[Fwd: [cpe:4980] Factoring a 2048 bit key]

Mr. Hettinga,
  The Electronic Forgery Foundation's legal counsel informs us that,
as hypocrites, we have a right to sue you for elevation of character
for forging posts in our name (even if we did it ourselves when we
were drunk and later forgot about it).
  If our legal counsel confirms this opinion once she sobers up, you
can expect to hear from us upon her graduation from law school. (She
is currently in Grade Six, so there is no rush for you to consult your
own attorney on this matter.)

Insincerely,
Jess Fission
Robert Hettinga Alternate Persona Appointee,

Anonymous wrote:

> I factored a 2048 bit key and all I got was
> Jerry Springers' "Too Hot for Television"
> videocassette and this bumber sticker,
> "I Brake For Illegal Immigrants"

I factored it and got:
> "I want to kill judges."