Jim Bell's Sentencing Delayed Again

Jim Bell was scheduled to be sentenced today at 9:30 AM.
I called the court's ever-helpful administrative office
(1-253-593-6754) for a report and was told that sentencing
had been postponed until December 12, 10:30AM.

Other info:

Mail sent to Jim (not by me) since his request for books has
been returned twice that I know about

Books sent to Kitsap County jail, where he was first incarcerated,
was returned marked "Not in Jail."

After this an inquiry to the court was made about Jim's
location (not by me) and it was learned that he had been
transferred to Federal Detention Center at SeaTac, WA.
A letter sent there recently was returned unopened, marked
"Return to Writer."

The court docket today at 8:00PM does not list his relocation
nor the new sentencing date. However, entries usually appear
a day or so after an action:

   http://jya.com/jimbell-dock3.htm

Perhaps one of our legal subscribers could comment on what's
going on with these repeated delays in sentencing, especially
whether it's common to do so after a plea agreement is reached.

Now, scuttlebutt: a person at a Seattle legal document service
told me today that another case is coming up similar to Jim's
that also alleges "intimidation of IRS officials." Whether that
relates to delays in Jim's case is a mystery inside an enigma.