Re: Clinton Sells Arlington Burials

Jonathan Wienke <[email protected]> writes:
> I just heard on the news that Bill Clinton has been selling the right
> to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery (and possibly other
> military cemeteries) to campaign contributors.  The story originally
> broke in the latest edition of Insight magazine yesterday.  I think
> our Maximum Leader has stooped to a new level of sleaze, and deserves
> the revulsion of veterans everywhere.

Having zero respect for the military and all that goes with it, I fail
to see what the big deal is.  So he charges money for a burial plot...
Next he may be charging money for giving his contributors the purple
heart or the congressional medal of honor.  Bill is a political prostitute,
but by putting up for sale the worthless shit that the military would
want kids to die for he's doing a Good Thing.

---