Turn Dead Molested Children Into BIG $$$! / Re: Klaas Foundation 1998 Tour

Mark Bott wrote:

> ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
> This message is intended to reach Auto Dealers & Auto Industry businesses only.
If you are not an Auto related business and wish to be removed from any
future
contacts, please reply in the subject area only with the word "Remove"
and this
software will automatically block you from any future contact.
> ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As Chief SpokesPerson for the CypherPunks Auto Dealers and Child
Pornographers of America, I would like to I would like to state
that we are behind you <no sodomy pun intended> 100%.

> The Klaas Foundation for Children Program
>
> "The Klaas Foundation program was the #1 story on TV and front
> page on the newspaper. Our sponsors were so impressed and more
> important, we fingerprinted 400 kids in 6 hours!"
> Wayne Hardy  Atlantic Star Radio Group  Wheeling, WV

Good work, Wayne. The New World Order spooks on the CypherPunks
mailing list are proud of you for cutting down on their work load.
Thanks for the help!

> "We are the #1 volume Chrysler dealer in Texas and #6 in the
> country. We are very selective about who we do business with."
> Amy Bowman  Grubbs Mid-Cities  Dallas, TX

  Happy that the program gives you an opportunity to use a dead,
molested child to promote your business, Amy. Also glad that you
don't just sell cars to people who have the money to buy them.

> "We had over 2800 people in our showroom on Saturday. We
> fingerprinted over 800 kids and in the midst of this, we sold
> 35 cars! Mark Bott and Marc Klaas are extremely effective in
> the promotion of this program and I have re-booked and sent
> my checks for the 1998 tour."
> Darren Kirkland  Koon's World Ford   Hollywood, Florida

  Good for you, Mark. That's 800 more potential customers you
can track once they reach driving age.
  A little tip for you: if you put some blood-stains on the seats
of the cars you sell during this period, you can increase your
sales 50% just through subliminal erotic excitation of your
customers.

> "I have sold many cars to the people that I met during this
> program.
> Gregg Young - Beardmore Chevrolet - Omaha, NE

  Met some nice young girls too, didn't you, Mark?

> "We had over $400,000 in free press generated and our dealer
> group has re-book for 1998."
> Judy Schmidt  Camilus,NY

  Judy had the good sense to have her dealership's company logo
added to the autopsy pictures she made available to the press.
  Way to go, Judy!

  The CypherPunks Auto Dealers and Child Pornographers of America
would like to help you all increase your sales next year by
providing you with computer-generated photographs of Polly Klaas
being bungholed by the perpetrator. (Plenty of blood on the
little tart!)
  To get the high-quality close-up graphic reproductions, send
$49.95 to:
  CypherPunks Auto Dealers & Child Pornographers
  BOX 281,
  Bienfait, Saskatchewan
    CANADA  S0C 0M0

[We also have a limited number of "Porry Kraas red him on!"
 bumperstickers left in our overseas warehouse.]