Influence as a voter

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> others not to :-). You don't have a choice about paying taxes to
> pay for the horrible public schools / socialized medicine and your
> influence as a voter ain't worth shit.

Dimitri, some time ago there was a vote on a certain soc.culture.*
newsgroup.

As you know, the group passed, but if there was one YES vote less than
the number cast, the group would not pass.

That one vote came from you (thank you). Do you think that your influence
in the vote was not worth shit? I think not.

	- Igor.