Global Strategic Structure - Speculative

Thesis:

Given,

  - n-party political systems evolve/devolve into binary or unitary
    party systems.

  - a binary system is stable provided each individual party is stable.

  - no truly global unitary system has ever existed.

  - historicaly we see multi-party systems devolve into 2-3 primary
    parties.

  - it may be possible that the US is the first country in history to
    reach the unitary model.

  - that unitary position, if it exists, is not total, there being at
    least 1 3rd world level participant. in fact there being 200+ such
    parties.

Then,

  - does the unitary position evolve/devolve back to a n-party system
    where the unitary party is either eliminated or reduced in stature.

  - is it reasonable that a single governmental system can possibly
    manage a global resource pool.

  - will we then see an averaging of political systems across the total
    set of parties.

  - is it possible, considering the range of human desires & beliefs, that
    a multiplicity at todays level of parties is a stable state, because of
    the averaging effect. In effect creating a global government rule-set
    for inter-national and intra-national behaviour. the root cause being
    that this averaging reduces the pay-off for violence and maximizes the
    pay-off for cooperating.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |