Re: Microsoft's compelled speech, compelled marketing

My point is the same as Ed Black's, and (I believe) David Burnham's:
Antitrust investigations as important as this one cannot be divorced from
politics. I suppose a corollary to that is that MSFT's competitors should
be wary of calling for the Feds to step in; that can backfire when MSFT
increases its lobbying efforts and turns the tables.

-Declan