Re: [RePol] Denizen

Ralph Hotmail wrote:

> In a moment of boredom, I took the opportunity to check into "Denizen".
> I also read his posts under a number of names to the critical mass
> mailing list and their replies.

> In saner moments, Beckjord runs the UFO and Bigfoot Museum.
>
> This is the person who wants to use BCC from an anonymous remailer  to
> get his opinion to the subscribers of the Critical Mass list.  The
> message is simple - if you help him out,you can kiss your remailer
> goodbye.

Perhaps Ralph could help the anonymous remailer 'cause' by providing
remailer operators with a list of the 'bad' people who should not
be allowed to use remailers to promote their 'wrong' views.
Maybe Mr. Hotmail could also provide a list of 'bad' words and
'bad' subjects that should be blocked, as well.

I suggest blocking Ralphie 'Kiss Your Remailer Goodbye' Hotmail.
Of course, I'm a Nazi fuck...

NaziFuckMonger