Here It Is !!

We are giving away over $700.00 in promotional software that can increase your business

by over 150%.  How would you like to send your ad to thousands of people that have

 an interest in your product or service?  Just imagine the results.  We are giving away

the software to do just that.  With this limited time offer you can receive an email extraction

program that will extract targeted addresses for you to send your advertisement to.  You will

also receive an email program for sending your advertisement.  This software is yours free

when you purchase our CD Rom with over 37 million email addresses on it.  This CD Rom

is ready to use with your email program. If you can click a mouse, you can boost your sales

by 150% or more overnight.

This offer is for a limited time.  As an added bonus, we will submit your web site to over 250

search engines for free when you place your order.

All orders are taken by phone, so hurry and call (904) 908-5444