Free Software

     We are giving away over $700.00 in promotional software
that can increase your business by over 150%.  How would
you like to send your ad to thousands of people that have
an interest in your product or service?

     Just imagine the results.  We are giving away the software
to do just that. With this limited time offer you can receive an
email extraction program that will extract targeted addresses
for you to send your advertisement to.  You will also receive
an email program for sending your advertisement.  This
software is yours FREE! when you purchase our CD Rom with
over 37 million email addresses on it.

    This CD Rom is ready to use with your email program.
If you can click a mouse, you can boost your sales by
150% or more overnight.  This offer is for a limited time.
As an added bonus, we will submit your web site to over 250
search engines for free when you place your order.

All orders are taken by phone, so hurry and call (904) 908-5444
Please mention ID# 6682 when calling...