Join The Online Goldrush!

To be removed from this list send an e-mail message to
[email protected]

                     40,000,000+ E-MAIL ADDRESSES

                              ******* $299.00 *******

                *** See below on how to get'm for $100 ***

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES

CD with 45,000,000+ e-mail addresses separated by domain name.
All addresses are simple text format, one per line. Addresses
from the following domains: Pipeline, MSN, MCI, Juno, Delphi,
Genie, AOL, Compuserve, Internet, .com & .net, millions of them!
Note: Not available on disk or by download.

===>  Want the 40,000,000 million addresses for $100.00??!!!!

Just download our Floodgate "GOLDRUSH CLOAKING STEALTH
MAILER" demo version. Try it for yourself, buy it, and the
addresses are yours for just $150.00!!  Purchase Floodgate and
30 session Goldrush and get 45,000,000 "Money Making" addresses
for only $100.00!

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

If you want to make money on the Internet you must send out large
amounts of email, millions to make the big money and get a fast
response.

We have made hundreds of thousands of $$$ selling on the Internet
using bulk e-mail as our only source of income and now you can do
the same.

These 45,000,000 addresses for sale consist of: America Online,
Compuserve, Earthlink, Netcom, Genie, Delphi and many others.
There are no duplicates.

Your addresses will be delivered to you in simple text files that
any bulk e-mailing program can use on CD Rom.   Eudora, Pegasus,
E-mail Magnet, Stealth, E-mail Contact, Floodgate and all the
others will be able to use these e-mail addresses as soon as you
receive them. You can begin making money immediately.

NO UNZIPPING!!
Because the files are on CD-ROM, they do not have to be zipped in
order save space.

NO PASSWORDS!!
Why should you waste your time looking up codes to unzip your
address files when you could be making money?

That is why our CD will contain no password protection or zipped
files. They are truly ready to be mailed.

This list of 40 million prospects can be yours for the amazingly
low price of only $299.00 or only $150.00 if you purchase our
Floodgate "GOLDRUSH CLOAKING STEALTH MAILER."

HOW DO I PROTECT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?

Send your email with the Floodgate GoldRush Cloaking Stealth Mailer.
This program will protect your email address while sending your mail
at speeds of up to 250,000 messages per hour (28.8 connection).

As you may be aware, many of the onlines have implemented filters
that block domains that send more than 15-20 messages thru their
system.  GoldRush gets through everytime!! No other mailer can make
that claim as GoldRush is the ONLY stealth mailer that gets through
all the blocks, everytime!

FLOODGATE'S GOLDRUSH CLOAKING STEALTH MAILER

Here are some of the features designed into this major release.
GoldRush is pure stealth.

FEATURES:

      ** If you've lost one too many accounts, this new
      mailer can completely hide the account of origin.
      This is done by replacing the Message-Id. Without
      the Message-Id, your ISP CANNOT trace a message
      back to you! Both AOL and Compuserve have been
      avidly blocking bulk email. At this point only
      a dribble of mail is getting through. Goldrush
      cloaking gets through every time!

      ** Can handle any size mailing list, 5 million,
      40 million, etc., any size.

      ** Can be set to do partial mailings.

      ** Can multi-task so you can send up to 250,000
      emails an hour by using up to 30 sessions on a
      single telephone line!

      ** Provides user defineable "From:"  addresses.

      ** Can randomly generate "From:"  addresses when
      necessary. The ONLY stealth on the market that can
      get through AOL and Compuserve blocks everytime, the
      ONLY one.

      ** Automatically seeds the mailing, as defined by your
      parameters.

      ** Uses a maximum of 500 different SMTP servers.

      ** Automatically maintains your SMTP server list to
      use only the fastest servers.

      ** Can distribute your mailing evenly among all servers
         on your preferred list.

      ** Much, much more!!

      ** Goldrush works on Windows 3.1, 3.11 or 95.

      ** This software and method of advertising is legal in
      all 50 states.

      ** Includes 1/2 hour of tech support, free!

      ** Price, a low $399.00!!

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER

Please print out this order form and then fill in the blanks....

___Please send me 45 million email addresses for a total price of
   $299.00.  Add $15.00 for overnight  shipping.

___I am ordering the 45 million within 5 days. Please include my
   free demo copy of the most powerful bulk email software
   available,    GoldRush Cloaking Stealth Mailer. Total cost is
   $299.00.  Add $15 for overnight Fedex shipping.

___Send me the registered 30 session version of Floodgate's
   GOLDRUSH CLOAKING STEALTH MAILER for $399.00. Add
   $15.00 for overnight shipping.

           *************SPECIAL BONUS OFFERS**************

___I want the super deal!! Send me the registered version of
   GoldRush 30 session Cloaking Stealth Mailer and 40,000,000
   addresses. My total cost is $499.00, plus $15.00 for overnight
   shipping.

___I want the "Granddaddy" deal of them all!!  Send me everything,
   the registered 30 session version of GoldRush Cloaking Stealth
   Mailer,  40 million email addresses, and Floodgate, the World
   Famous Bulk E-Mail Loader.  Regular low price is $1,199.00.
   Recent sale price was $999.00. I understand that I will save
   $600.00 and pay only $599.00 if I order within 5 days!! Free
   overnight shipping! ***At this price the addresses are FREE!!

**Foreign orders must be in US funds.

**Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping.  Foreign orders add $25

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping. Foreign orders add additional $25.

YOUR NAME____________________________________________

COMPANY NAME_________________________________________

YOUR POSITION_________________________________________

STREET ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP______________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS_________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS___________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESSES_______________________________________

We accept Checks, Money Orders and Visa, MasterCard, American
Express or Discover.

Please send all order forms and check, money order or credit card
authorization to:

Gulf Coast Marketing
8867 Highland Rd. Suite 112
Baton Rouge, LA 70808

or call 504-757-1686 for answers to questions and same day service.

or fax your check or credit card authorization to 504-757-9988

Today's date:

Visa____MasterCard____American Express____Discover____

Account #:

Expiration date:

Name on card:

Billing address:

Am't to be charged: $

                    If you are faxing a check make it payable to:

                                     Gulf Coast Marketing

                   and tape it right here after printing this order form

                               fax your check to 504-757-9988