Home Buisness Opportunity

Subj:	 Are you getting loads of $5 orders in your mailbox everyday?  I am!!
Date:	97-10-19 21:33:41 EDT
From:	[email protected]
To:	[email protected]

I Never Thought I'd Be the One Telling You This:
I Actually Read a Piece of E-Mail & I'm Going to Europe on the Proceeds!

Hello!

My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and part-time accountant.  As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use my account primarily for business.  I received what I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy subject line,  I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , "OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with creating a little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail advertisements for me.  After reading the reports, I also learned how easy it is to bulk e-mail for free!

I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six weeks, my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size box!  I am stunned by all the money that keeps rolling in!

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a substantial downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy to celebrate!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the computer, but I'll bet you already are.   If you can open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank.  Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy it is.  If I can do this, so can you!

The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                          This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
         PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is the lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true! When followed correctly, this multi-level marketing program works perfectly..100% EVERY TIME!
Thousands of people have used this program to:
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc.

This is your chance, don't pass it up!

                        OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
              ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

This is what you will do to reach financial freedom:

You will send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, you will increase your business building your downline and selling the products (reports).  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail" will include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  THAT'S IT!  The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST multi-level marketing business anywhere!

                           FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
                       BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

                                   ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below.

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
        REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
        RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
        name appears on the list next to the report.

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
        reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them
        on your computer and resell them.

     *  Usually within 10 days you will receive, via e-mail, the four reports.
         Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send
         to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
     to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
     instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
     majority of your profits.  Once you  understand the way this works, you'll
     also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method
     has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this  advertisement and
         remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
         made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 50 grand!

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to  REPORT #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

       Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
     it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this
     letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,
     and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another
     avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.
     You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you
     can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you.

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
     they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
     ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
     advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***
Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT (checks not accepted)
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal address.   It is suggested that you rent a mailbox addressed to an assumed "company" name to avoid your name and home address being sent to millions of people. For an example, see the "company" names listed below.
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
             MF Group, Inc.
             3550 Centerville HWY Suite 107-145
             Lithonia, Ga  30058

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
            FML
            P.O. Box 927603
            San Diego, Ca  92192-0603
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
           Marico
           2350 Spring Road
           #30-194
           Smyrna, GA 30080
         HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5...........................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
                                                   THIS TOTALS        ----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

 *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow
     the directions accurately.

 *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
    the orders start coming in because:

    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
    18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
    also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state
    that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

 *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
    instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

 *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

 *******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

     This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
          Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

     My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."   I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
           Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

    The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
           Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

    Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
         Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

     This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
           Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

For 52,000,000 E-mail addressess visit our website at:

http://www.edgetone.com/industry2/resellers/resell553.html