Free Wallpaper Tip!!

Free Wallpaper Tip!!!!

A lot of people have had dark wallpaper installed or have
installed it  themselves, over a light colored wall,
and over time the wall shows through because the seams have expanded.

Here is how to remedy this problem.

Take a latex (eggshell finish) paint tinted to the color of the
wallpaper background. Paint seam about 3ft down the wall
with a small paint brush. (1inch)  Wipe off immediately, and continue
on down to  finish off the seam. Repeat on every seam that needs it.
Move the brush up and down to color the wall in between seams.

You just saved yourself a new wallpaper job.
Now the room is like new, and just in time for the holidays!

Want to save more money with great tips like this?
Of course you do, everybody would.
Well I have ALL of the tips and tricks that the pros
use to hang paper. Not because I collected them..no,
because I used them every day.

I am a retired paperhanger with over 25 years experience.
I have written an in depth guide for hanging wallpaper.
This guide cuts through all the clutter and gets down to
the one thing you need to know...how to hang successfully.

This guide will teach you lots of tips and tricks, my way.

That's not all, I have also put together a report on all the
tricks and tips that paperhangers use!
Including devious things  unscrupulous contractors
use to cheat you.
These are the tricks that cost you money.
The tricks that homeowners just never know,
but the paperhangers do!
Now you can too!!

You can have both reports for the one low price of just $14.95
Print out form below , fill in and mail with check or m/o to:

ImagePro Press
2018 Electric Rd SW, Suite 227
Roanoke,VA 24018