Dental/Optical Plan 2-3 Dollars a Week

Are you and your family currently without dental or optical benefits?  I wish it wasn't that way, but for millions of American's it's true.  This can happen to you for many reasons:  you are self-employed and you just can't afford it right now; you work part-time or at a full-time job that doesn't offer these benefits and you just can't afford it right now; or your employer has had to cut costs and has cut you out, and you just can't afford it right now!

If that sounds like you, we can help.  We are America's Largest Dental Network.  Are we affordable?  Completely, for just $8 -$12 a month, for you and your family, we provide savings of 30% - 80% on all your dental work.  And, at no extra charge, up to 60% on your Optical needs.

**If You Are Interested, Reply Information Is at the End of This Message**
**Comprehensive Mail List Remove Information At The End of This Message**

Next to food, shelter, clothing and love, preventative care is the most important thing that you can provide for your family's long-term health and physical well-being.  We can help you with that.  We are America's Largest Dental Network and have been helping individuals and their families for years.

With over 1 Million members nationwide, we are offering a Dental/Optical plan that can save you a lot of money and provide quality care for you and your family.  For example, we can save the average family around $70 per person for a teeth cleaning and thorough check-up every time you visit.  You will also save 30% - 80% on all your other dental needs and up to 60% on your optical needs--at no extra cost.

We cannot help you if you currently have dental coverage. Your company pays for your plan.  This program is for people who don't currently have coverage. We must screen our applicants so that we don't get people who are just wanting to compare prices with their current insurance because we're a discount plan for those people who don't currently have coverage.

If you are interested in our program, we will have an account representative call you within a week or so to explain more of the money saving benefits of our Discounted Dental/Optical Plan.

Please fill-out the form below and send it via email to:  [email protected]

"REPLY" WITH THIS INFORMATION
Name:
Home Phone Number with Area Code:
Work Phone Number with Area Code:
The most convenient time to call:
The city, state and zip code of your residence:

Note:  We would like to be able to mail out information on the program, but we are required by the dentist's in our network to explain the details of the program over the telephone (our dime :) because each individual or family has different and special needs and we can only address those needs and demonstrate the full-benefit of our program through the 5-7 minute call...that's all it takes.

Thank you so much for your time.  I hope that we will be the most pleasant surprise that you have all month!

*****Disclaimer and Optional Comprehensive Remove Information *****
Hello, we're a contract marketer for the nations largest dental network.  I would first like to apologize for the intrusion into your email box with this UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email), but knew of no more cost-effective way to be able to help the most people in the shortest amount of time who may have recently experienced cuts in their health and preventative care benefits.  Individuals and their families need help saving as much money as they can in our current economy (you know the truth of this) and often neglect their health because of it and don't receive regular preventative care to their detriment.  Because our program saves individuals and families money and provides care for them, we felt that it was more important to get the offer out and offend a few people with UCE than it was to miss the opportunity to help.  Again, I'm sorry if the UCE offended you.  Secondly, if you really would like to be removed anyway, we have set-up another mail box for you to send your!
 request to:

[email protected].

BTW, you can send more than one address to that account for removal.  We WILL pass this remove list onto at least 10 other responsible bulk emailers that we know.  We truly don't want to send email to those who aren't interested.  We don't like to get flamed or upset people.  We would much rather mail to people who are interested in email solicitations or who don't mind getting them, rather than mailing to anyone who hates them.  Since "Universal Remove-Me" at http://www.remove-me.com  is currently "down", you can use this address to send removes to and hopefully your total volume of UCE will diminish over the next few months.

This process may take up to two weeks, but will take no more than that.