News from Music Boulevard

Dear Music Boulevard Shopper,

Music Boulevard is jumping with activity! We've been working hard the
past few months to add new features to the store to improve your
shopping experience at www.musicblvd.com.  In addition, we continue to
offer competitive prices on new releases and Billboard hits, and we
strive to provide you with the quality information and service you need
to find the music you want.

Please come visit us and check out these new improvements as well as
our *HOLIDAY* gift ideas, which will make this year's holiday shopping
a piece of cake!  We're even extending our $1 SHIPPING offer (on all
U.S. orders) to make it more convenient for you to send the gift of
music to all your family and friends.

In the coming weeks, we'll be unveiling more exciting features and
specials which we promise to let you know about. As always, we
encourage you to send us your feedback, comments or questions to
[email protected], and we look forward to seeing you again soon on
Music Boulevard.

Sincerely,

The Staff of Music Boulevard
--------------------------------

TODAY'S CONTENTS

1. Store Features
2. Special Sales
3. New Releases
4. Advance Order Items
5. An Online Music Exclusive!

---------------------------
STORE FEATURES
---------------------------

*ONE DOLLAR SHIPPING - we'll ship any amount anywhere in the U.S. for
just one dollar!
*GIFT SHIPPING - Add a personalized note when you send a gift from
Music Boulevard.
*GIFT CERTIFICATES - When you don't know what to get 'em -- send a
cyber-gift certificate.

---------------------------
SPECIAL SALES
---------------------------

*HOLIDAY MUSIC - Five genres worth of festive Holiday music selections.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/mrkt/holiday.txt

*BOXED SETS ON SALE _ GREAT gift ideas for every musical taste.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/mrkt/boxsets.txt

*Deutsche Grammophon "Essentials" sale - 75 must have titles from the
legendary classical label.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/lists/cidg.txt

*100 ESSENTIAL JAZZ RECORDINGS - JazzCentralStation.com selected the
best albums ever!
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/lists/jzhu.txt

*GREATEST HITS - all the Best Greatest Hits titles from the Best
Selling Artists.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/mrkt/greatest.txt

*Cool stuff from MTV - Music Boulevard is the online store for MTV and
VH1. Check out the merchandise for sale.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/main/mtv/catalog.tx

---------------------------
NEW RELEASES
---------------------------
"Gold and Platinum" -The Ultimate Rock Box.  A Music Boulevard online
exclusive.  The ultimate gift for the rock fan.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_0_/mb2/live/mrkt/ultimaterock.t
xt

Led Zeppelin - "BBC Sessions".  Rescued from the vault, 2 CD's for 18.99
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_453720

Celine Dion - "Let's Talk About Love"
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_457293

Metallica - "Re-Load".  The second half is here!
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_452809

Kenny G - "Greatest Hits"
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_452404

---------------------------
ADVANCE ORDER TITLES
---------------------------
Get 'em before they're hot!  All these CDs can be ordered in advance
and arrive at your door the day of release:

Garth Brooks - "Sevens". He's back with a new one at last! 11/25
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_462198

Babyface - "MTV Unplugged" 11/25
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_457297

Sublime - "Second Hand Smoke" 11/25
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_455798

Diana Princess of Wales - "The Tribute Album" 12/02
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_461933

Bryan Adams - "Unplugged" 12/09
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_43_462709

---------------------------
AN ONLINE MUSIC EXCLUSIVE!
---------------------------

We've been working with one of our favorite bands, The Verve Pipe
(http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/1314_42_168858), to bring you a
special offer exclusively for online music fans. Here's what they asked
us to tell you:

"A few weeks ago we were approached with an opportunity that we loved.
We learned about a cool new technology now available from AT&T, that
brings our music directly to our fans.

We asked for the cooperation of both our label RCA/BMG, and our
publisher EMI, to allow us to deliver a special live performance track
in its entirety. As many of you know, the Internet has been an huge
part of our ongoing communication with you.

One of our favorite songs, "Reverend Girl", from our album "Villains",
was recorded live at the State Theater in Kalamazoo, MI. We were very
happy with the quality of the recording and performance of that night.
After a lot of thought, we chose this live track to make available to
you in its entirety -- at no cost!

We have been assured by the folks at AT&T that the quality of the
download is as good as the original live recording, and it will only be
available for a limited time through our web site:
http://www.thevervepipe.com

We hope you enjoy and thanks to all."

The Verve Pipe