No Subject

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL PLATINUM.  If you would like to receive more information on the #1 Bulk Emailer **Email PLATINUM** email our autoresponder at: [email protected]
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Please respond to the following email message.
DO NOT HIT REPLY. It will not get to us.
NEW remove instructions at end of message.

Subject:  LOSE WEIGHT & LOOK GREAT...HEALTHY DIET!!

ARE YOU TIRED OF...

*trying to lose weight again and again with no results?
*taking "miracle pills", drinking shakes and/or eating diet foods?
*paying an arm and a leg for weight loss centers and then finding out
 you have to buy their food too?
*feeling like you'd have to starve yourself in order to lose weight?

Well, I was tired of the same things, until my doctor friend developed a
diet that lets you eat normal food that you can buy in your local
grocery store without using "miracle" pills, shakes or pre-packaged
foods. You can even eat snacks!

On this program, anybody can look good and anybody can get into feeling
fit!

The best part; you lose weight slowly, safely and permanently.

Act now and receive a bonus healthy "jump start" diet that can help you
shed over 65 lbs in just 6 months.

Want to find out how? Rush $5 cash (US) with a self addressed, double
stamped ($.64) #10 envelope (or e-mail address if you prefer faster service) to:

M.M.N.
8787 Branch Ave.
Suite 117
Clinton, MD 20735

Happy dieting, you'll love the new you !!!

List Removal instructions: Simply send a blank email with
"REMOVE" in the subject line to: [email protected]
and you will be automatically removed from our list within 72 hours.