**We will Pay You to use Your Computer at Home to Set-up New Accts.

	***** Please Note:  This is NOT a business opportunity. *****

Dear Online Neighbor:

Please read carefully because we are very serious and this offer is
Very Real.

	WE WILL PAY YOU TO USE YOUR COMPUTER AT HOME!

If you are seriously interested in making $200.00 to $300.00 per day
at home answering the phone and processing new accounts for us on
your computer, then please call us immediately.

Our Number is:

			1-918-461-8589 *

*Please Note: We Will Reimburse you for the call when you Receive
              Your First Check from us.

We are a Telecommunications Company with the Best Offer of All Time -
800 Number Service with No Per Minute charges.  AT&T, Sprint, and
MCI charge between 12 cents and 26 cents per minute.  We charge Zero
cents per minute.  Our service is offered to each customer at a Low
Flat Rate per month.  Our customers will no longer have to worry
about a $200.00, $400.00, $500.00, or more phone bill for 800 number
service.  Our Low Flat-Rate 800 Number Service is truly the best
offer available today.

With our Great Service and Product Pricing, we are Extremely Busy.
We need more Telecommunications Representatives to help us with the
volume of calls that we receive each day.

By Simply Answering your phone and using your Computer to Set-Up
New Accounts, you should easily Make $200.00 to $300.00 per day or
$1,000.00 to $1,500.00 Per Week.

Please call us if you are serious and ready to join a Professional
Team.

Once again, Our Number is:

			1-918-461-8589 *

*Please Keep in mind that We Will Reimburse You for the call on Your
 First Pay Day!

We will be more than happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Thank you very much for reading our letter and we hope that you will decide to
become a part of our Winning Team.

**** P.S. PLEASE do not hit "Reply" and send us e-mail as we will NOT get it. ****

It is NOT necessary to send us an e-mail asking to be "removed" from our list as we will
assume that you are not interested if you do not respond to this letter.  We will respect
your wishes by not sending you any further letters in the future.  Best Regards.