Re: [RePol] NEWBIE QUESTION

[email protected] wrote:
> Sat 97-11-29 Denizen <[email protected]> list.repol
> | Since anon.penet.fi is dead, who is left that
> | does approx. the same thing,
> |
> |                   1) allowing non-encrypted email  out
> |                   2) requiring encrypted only
> |                   3) allowing it either way.

>  Would someone shed a light,
> tell me about the backgrounds of Denizen and his motives?
>
> I'd like to help people, but only the honest ones.

Jari,
  You should also make certain that you only help honest people who
will not become dishonest in the future.
  My suggestion. File all questions away for a period of forty years,
and then, if the person asking the question has proved honest for
that period of time, send them the answer.

  No need to thank me...I'm always willing to help.

TruthMonger