Panel names released for Bernstein hrg on 12/8

I just spoke with someone in the clerk's office at the Ninth Circuit - the
composition of the panel of judges for next Monday's hearing in the
Bernstein case has been released. The judges are Bright, Fletcher, and
(Thomas) Nelson. I haven't been able to find information about Judge
Bright, but found pages of (meager) ratings/discussion about Fletcher and
Nelson at:

<http://www.appellate-counsellor.com/profiles/fletchb.htm>
and
<http://www.appellate-counsellor.com/profiles/nelsontg.htm>

I think that Judge Bright may be Myron H. Bright, a senior justice on the
8th Circuit, who sometimes sits on 9th circuit cases by designation.

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
[email protected]         | Export jobs, not crypto.