Re: Is Tim May guilty of illegally advocating revolution?

> You've both forgotton the fourth leg of the tripod, the one where Tim May
> calls for the governor of Florida to be shot (along with other officials).
> Governor Chiles' capital crime?  He refused to allow California wine to
> be sold in Florida.

You claim that restricting free trade by force is not a capital crime?

> > Chiles and his co-conspirators should be shot for high crimes against the
> > Constitution. After Clinton, Freeh, Kerrey, and the other traitors.
>
> Everyone likes to overlook this, pretending that May didn't mean it.  Well,
> he never withdrew it, did he?  He never apologized for it.  He's on the
> record as explicitly calling for the murder of high officials.

I don`t overlook this, and I think you`ll find a number of list members,
along with Tim himself fully support the statement made. These traitors
should be shot, neither Tim, nor anyone else has claimed he did not say
that, and I, for one, agree.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]