Re: CDT and the Threat of Gov't Intervention

At 12:46 AM 12/3/97 -0500, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>Besides demonstrating that cyberporn is a topic that will
>never disappear, the Kids and the Net summit has
>highlighted the tensions between the different types of
>Net-advocacy groups here in Washington.

I'm sure the Feds are happy that their Good Cop (Clinton) / Bad Cop (Freeh)
routine
is having the divisive effect they planned, and making sacrifices seem
acceptable.

      David Honig                   Orbit Technology
     [email protected]                  Intaanetto Jigyoubu

Information is a dense, colorless, odorless material readily transmitted
across empty space and arbitrary boundaries by shaking charged particles.