Re: Censorial leftists (Was: Interesting article)

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Jamie, if you're seriously confused about the differences between
> left-wing and right-wing groups I can help educate you, perhaps with a few
> rules of thumb. But I suspect that you really don't want a serious answer.

    I didn't think the big government fetish answer was very good.  I
don't want to put words in your mouth.  But if you think you can really
explain what constitutes a leftist, in your view, I'm ready to read it.

    Jamie

--
James Packard Love
Consumer Project on Technology